Your tax-deductible gift will make a difference in the lives of Cogswell Hall’s 41 residents with disabling conditions. Our work with them relies on donations from individuals, companies, foundations, and civic and religious groups. What residents pay for rent and meals does not cover what it actually costs to house, feed and serve them. Government grants are essential but are less than 15% of our income. Your support fills the gap.
We gladly accept gifts in these ways:
- Debit or credit card: We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and all other major cards.
- Check: Mail or deliver to the address below, payable to Cogswell Hall.
- Cash: Mail or deliver to the address below, include your contact information so we may acknowledge your gift.
- Stock, wills, trusts, bequests and insurance policies: Contact Hans Holznagel, 216-961-1568, ext. 311, firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
- Event sponsorships: Sponsors of our annual fundraising event, “Coming Home,” receive attractive benefits. Sponsorship levels are here!
We are pleased to acknowledge single, outright gifts of $1,000 or more by naming part of Cogswell Hall for you or someone of your choice. It could be a room, a wing, or something in between. For the list of naming opportunities, contact Hans Holznagel at the number or email address above.